Over the years this little church has touched the lives of many families in the local community. Built in 1957 by a group of Christians the church formerly named “Delves Gospel Hall” that still contains the original baptismal pool.
In 2010 the Church was re-named “Place of Refuge Community Church” the name inspired by scripture taken from the book of Proverbs 30:5
“Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.”
Our New Cross
Place of Refuge Community Church gets new external cross. Thanks to bespoke craftsman handmade cross by J & S Woods,Read more.
Help us by knitting poppies for us.Read more.
The Goodness Continues!!
We have donated one of the scooters to Elliott. Today has been a privilege to help and meet such aRead more.
Positive Parenting Programme
Coming Soon!Read more.
BBC Midlands Today Coverage
Midlands Today Coverage of our returned trailer! Click Here to see the video.Read more.
Thanks to Bulldog Security Products Ltd for their generous donation of the hitch lock and wheel clamp.Read more.
Ladies Night Out!Read more.
System Addicts CCTV
SYSTEM ADDICTS Thank You Gary for the excellent professional service of making the Church and surrounding areas secure. The serviceRead more.
Thanks to Walsall Express & Star for their support and media coverage of this amazing story!Read more.
Carols In The Community
Delves Court Elderly Care 2016Read more.